Grand Traverse County &

Traverse City

Volunteer Opportunities

VACANCIES ON County Boards And Committees


Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to the future of your community?  We have vacancies on various boards and committees serving the Grand Traverse County Area. Please consider applying for one of the following:

Additional information and/or on-line Application Forms may be found at, or by calling Chris Cramer, 922-4797.  

Traverse City Board Vacancies

Traverse City is currently accepting applications for the following boards:


  • Arts Commission

  • Art selection panel

  • Grand Traverse Commons Joint Planning Commission

  • Farmers Market Advisorary Board

  • Local Officers Compensation Commission


For more information on these boards and other City boards, or to find our “Application to Become Involved,”please visit

If you are interested in serving, please submit your application to the City Clerk’s Office or in person at 400 Boardman Ave., or by email:

Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis for all boards and commissions.

Join the GTDems by clicking on the red button:

Use the box below to receive all our newsletters and bulletins. Membership is not required, although we hope you will join us. Members will automatically receive these notices if you provide us with your email.   

If you prefer to receive a paper membership form, you can fill in the box below:

P.O. Box 1532

Traverse City, MI 49685

309 E. Front St
Traverse City, MI 49684

(231) 946-5555

    © 2015 Grand Traverse Democratic Party.

    Website design by Emma Mead.

    Proudly created with